|The Hidden User Interface|
We're still fleshing out the concept, but here are some thoughts:
- Achieve simplicity and beauty through "ruthless reduction" (inspired by Fedarko's description of dories in The Emerald Mile).
- Provide an interface that is accessible for all Users.
- Maintain a common "top-level" interface to support interactions between Users: collaborative creation of SALSAs, feedback, coaching.
- Maintain a common "top-level" interface to optimize resources and services provided for Users: documentation, training, support.
- Provide the ability to adapt to a User's spatial and/or visual preferences.
- Allow the User to select the level of instructional scaffolding that is visible.
- Allow Users to also share HUIs through the "Template Link" (currently allows a User to share content without creating a User account).